Variable Gain Amplifiers
MMICs for mmwave
Broad bandwidth, Large Dynamic Range and Excellent Linearity
Teramics custom VGA MMICs have wide bandwidth, high gain, large attenuation range, good noise figure and excellent linearity. Teramics custom VGA MMICs follow space design guidelines and can be Space Qualified.
Teramics custom Variable Gain Amplifier MMICs use GaAs, SiGe and GaN technologies to offer high gain, wide bandwidth, high linearity and large dynamic range in mmwave band. Teramics custom VGA MMICs follow space design guidelines and can be Space Qualified.
Millimeter-wave Frequency Bands
- K-band Variable Gain Amplifier (15 GHz to 26 GHz)
- Ka-band Variable Gain Amplifier (27 GHz to 32 GHz)
- Q-band Variable Gain Amplifier (18 GHz to 40 GHz)
- V-band Variable Gain Amplifier (40 GHz to 53 GHz)
- E-band Variable Gain Amplifier (71 GHz to 86 GHz)
- W-band Variable Gain Amplifier (80 GHz to 110 GHz)
- D-band Variable Gain Amplifier (110-170 GHz)
- Wireless Point-to-point (P2P) and Point-to-multipoint (P2M) Radio
- Transceiver Modules for Wireless Communications, Military and Aerospace Radar
- Electronic Warfare (EW), Signal Intelligence (SIGINT) and Electronic intelligence (ELINT)
- Satellite Communications (SATCOM)
- Phase Array Systems (5G, AESA)
- GaAs, SiGe and GaN Technologies
- High Gain
- Wide Dynamic Range
- Broadband Attenuators
- Single DC Control Voltage
- Small Die Size
- 50 Ohm Matched Designs
- Built-in ESD
- Pb-free RoHS Compliant SMT Packages
- MSL Rating: MSL1
- ESD Rating: Class 1A
- Additional passivation and protection options available
For product data sheets, customization inquiries, and additional design information, please specify the product model(s) and/or project requirements in your message.
Teramics offers consulting services for custom MMIC Design & Development.
Teramics has expertise in a broad range of products and technologies in RF/Microwave & mmwave Communications.
Expert Consultants specialize in compound semiconductor technologies in mm-wave and high speed optoelectronics markets and our team is available to manage the full supply chain, from definition to volume production.