MMICs for mmwave
mmwave Upconverter MMIC Mixers
Teramics custom upconverter MMICs have broad bandwidth, low conversion loss, high isolation, and excellent linearity. Teramics upconverter MMICs can direct convert to RF from baseband in-phase quadrature (I/Q) input signals or use intermediate frequency (IF) inputs. Teramics upconverter suppress the unwanted sideband by > 30 dBc with option to adjust the quadrature phase and amplitude to null LO signal and further reduce sideband.
Teramics mmWave upconverter MMICs offer low conversion loss, wide IF bandwidth, multitone intermodulation products, single tone spurious products, and high isolation. Teramics mmWave upconverter MMICs integrate LO multipliers and RF amplifiers. Teramics GaN upconverter MMICs offer highest linearity in the market. Teramics custom upconverter follow space design guidelines and can be Space Qualified.
Millimeter-wave Frequency Bands
- K-band Upconverter (11 GHz to 21 GHz)
- Ka-band Upconverter (22 GHz to 46 GHz)
- Q-band Upconverter (30 GHz to 47 GHz)
- V-band Upconverter (40 GHz to 53 GHz)
- E-band Upconverter (71 GHz to 86 GHz)
- W-band Upconverter (80 GHz to 110 GHz)
- D-band Upconverter (110-170 GHz)
- Wireless Point-to-point (P2P) and Point-to-multipoint (P2M) Radio
- Transceiver Modules for Wireless Communications, Military and Aerospace Radar
- Electronic Warfare (EW), Signal Intelligence (SIGINT) and Electronic intelligence (ELINT)
- Satellite Communications (SATCOM)
- Phase Array Systems (5G, AESA)
- GaAs, SiGe and GaN Technologies
- Low Conversion Loss
- High Isolation
- Single and IQ image reject Balanced Topologies
- Wide IF Bandwidth
- Small Die Size
- 50 Ohm Matched Designs
- Built-in ESD
- Pb-free RoHS Compliant SMT Packages
- MSL Rating: MSL1
- ESD Rating: Class 1A
- Additional passivation and protection options available
For product data sheets, customization inquiries, and additional design information, please specify the product model(s) and/or project requirements in your message.
Teramics offers consulting services for custom MMIC Design & Development.
Teramics has expertise in a broad range of products and technologies in RF/Microwave & mmwave Communications.
Expert Consultants specialize in compound semiconductor technologies in mmwave and high speed optoelectronics markets and our team is available to manage the full supply chain, from definition to volume production.