mmwave SiGe and GaAs SPnT Switches
High Isolation and Low Insertion Loss
Teramics offers SPST, SPDT, SP3T, and SP4T mmwave switches in both absorptive and reflective topologies. Teramics custom switches have low insertion loss, high port-to-port isolation and fast switching.
Teramics custom switches have low insertion loss, high port-to-port isolation and fast switching. Teramics offers SPST, SPDT, SP3T, and SP4T mmWave switches in both absorptive and reflective topologies. Teramics custom switches follow space design guidelines and can be Space Qualified.
RF Frequency Bands
- Broadband Multiplier (DC to 26 GHz)
- Broadband Multiplier (DC to 50 GHz)
Millimeter-wave Frequency Bands
- K-band Multiplier (8 GHz to 15 GHz)
- Ka-band Multiplier (20 GHz to 40 GHz)
- Q-band Multiplier (30 GHz to 47 GHz)
- V-band Multiplier (40 GHz to 53 GHz)
- E-band Multiplier (71 GHz to 86 GHz)
- W-band Multiplier (80 GHz to 110 GHz)
- D-band Multiplier (110-170 GHz)
- Wireless Point-to-point (P2P) and Point-to-multipoint (P2M) Radio
- Transceiver Modules for Wireless Communications, Military and Aerospace Radar
- Electronic Warfare (EW), Signal Intelligence (SIGINT) and Electronic intelligence (ELINT)
- Satellite Communications (SATCOM)
- Phase Array Systems (5G, AESA)
- GaAs and SiGe Technologies
- Absorptive and Reflective Topologies
- Low Insertion Loss
- High Isolation
- Small Die Size
- 50 Ohm Matched Designs
- Built-in ESD
- Pb-free RoHS Compliant SMT Packages
- MSL Rating: MSL1
- ESD Rating: Class 1A
- Additional passivation and protection options available
For product data sheets, customization inquiries, and additional design information, please specify the product model(s) and/or project requirements in your message.
Teramics offers consulting services for custom MMIC Design & Development.
Teramics has expertise in a broad range of products and technologies in RF/Microwave & mmwave Communications.
Expert Consultants specialize in compound semiconductor technologies in mmwave and high speed optoelectronics markets and our team is available to manage the full supply chain, from definition to volume production.