Custom MMIC Digital Phase Shifters
For RF, Microwave and mmWave bands
Teramics offers a selection of GaAs and SiGe MMIC 6-bit digital phase shifters. Teramics phase shifters provide 360 degrees of phase coverage and a bit resolution of 5.625 degrees. Teramics phase shifters phase shifters have low phase error and low insertion loss.
Teramics phase shifters phase shifters have low insertion loss and low phase error while providing 360 degrees of phase coverage and a bit resolution of 5.625 degrees. Teramics custom Multipliers follow space design guidelines and can be Space Qualified.
RF Frequency Bands
- Broadband Multiplier (6 to 18 GHz)
Millimeter-wave Frequency Bands
- K-band Multiplier (8 GHz to 15 GHz)
- Ka-band Multiplier (20 GHz to 40 GHz)
- Q-band Multiplier (30 GHz to 47 GHz)
- V-band Multiplier (40 GHz to 53 GHz)
- E-band Multiplier (71 GHz to 86 GHz)
- W-band Multiplier (80 GHz to 110 GHz)
- D-band Multiplier (110-170 GHz)
- Wireless Point-to-point (P2P) and Point-to-multipoint (P2M) Radio
- Transceiver Modules for Wireless Communications, Military and Aerospace Radar
- Electronic Warfare (EW), Signal Intelligence (SIGINT) and Electronic intelligence (ELINT)
- Satellite Communications (SATCOM)
- Phase Array Systems (5G, AESA)
- GaAs and SiGe Technologies
- Absorptive and Reflective Topologies
- Low Insertion Loss
- High Isolation
- Small Die Size
- 50 Ohm Matched Designs
- Built-in ESD
- Pb-free RoHS Compliant SMT Packages
- MSL Rating: MSL1
- ESD Rating: Class 1A
- Additional passivation and protection options available
For product data sheets, customization inquiries, and additional design information, please specify the product model(s) and/or project requirements in your message.
Teramics offers consulting services for custom MMIC Design & Development.
Teramics has expertise in a broad range of products and technologies in RF/Microwave & mm-wave Communications.
Expert Consultants specialize in compound semiconductor technologies in mm-wave and high speed optoelectronics markets and our team is available to manage the full supply chain, from definition to volume production.