Optical Transimpedance Amplifiers
MMICs for mmwave
SiGe and InP Optical Transimpedance Amplifier MMICs for 400 Gbps, 600 Gbps, 800 Gbps and Beyond
Teramics Optical Transimpedance Amplifier MMICs are multi-channel and designed for high reliability, high transimpedance gain and automatic gain control and ultra low noise. They are available in die format or surface mount (SMT) MMIC packages. Teramics custom Optical Transimpedance Amplifier MMICs follow space design guidelines and can be Space Qualified.
Teramics custom Optical Transimpedance Amplifier MMICs offer excellent bandwidth, small size and low power dissipation for high data rate communication.
- High Speed Optical Transimpedance Amplifiers (64 Gbaud)
- High Speed Optical Transimpedance Amplifiers (96 Gbaud)
- Coherent optical networking.
- Telecom, metro and Data Center
- Coherent Receivers
- Coherent Transmit-Receive Optical Modules
- SiGe and InP Technologies
- High Sensitivity
- High Gain
- High Bandwidth
- Built-in ESD
- Pb-free RoHS Compliant SMT Packages
- MSL Rating: MSL1
- ESD Rating: Class 1A
- Additional passivation and protection options available
For product data sheets, customization inquiries, and additional design information, please specify the product model(s) and/or project requirements in your message.
Teramics offers consulting services for custom MMIC Design & Development.
Teramics has expertise in a broad range of products and technologies in RF/Microwave & mmwave Communications.
Expert Consultants specialize in compound semiconductor technologies in mmwave and high speed optoelectronics markets and our team is available to manage the full supply chain, from definition to volume production.