Multiplier MMICs in mmwave
High Isolation Broadband mmwave Active and Passive Frequency
Teramics mmwave doubler and tripler MMICs offer low conversion loss, wide bandwidth, and high isolation. Teramics offer custom passive and active multipliers with built-in switches for pass-thru options. Teramics custom Multipliers follow space design guidelines and can be Space Qualified.
Teramics GaAs and SiGe active and passive frequency multipliers offer broadband with excellent isolations in mmWave band.
RF Frequency Bands
- Broadband Multiplier (4 to 11 GHz)
Millimeter-wave Frequency Bands
- K-band Multiplier (8 GHz to 15 GHz)
- Ka-band Multiplier (20 GHz to 40 GHz)
- Q-band Multiplier (30 GHz to 47 GHz)
- V-band Multiplier (40 GHz to 53 GHz)
- E-band Multiplier (71 GHz to 86 GHz)
- W-band Multiplier (80 GHz to 110 GHz)
- D-band Multiplier (110-170 GHz)
- Wireless Point-to-point (P2P) and Point-to-multipoint (P2M) Radio
- Transceiver Modules for Wireless Communications, Military and Aerospace Radar
- Electronic Warfare (EW), Signal Intelligence (SIGINT) and Electronic intelligence (ELINT)
- Satellite Communications (SATCOM)
- Phase Array Systems (5G, AESA)
- GaAs, and SiGe Technologies
- Low Conversion Loss
- High Isolation
- Passive and Active Topologies
- X2 and X3 Multipliers
- Small Die Size
- 50 Ohm Matched Designs
- Built-in ESD
- Pb-free RoHS Compliant SMT Packages
- MSL Rating: MSL1
- ESD Rating: Class 1A
- Additional passivation and protection options available
For product data sheets, customization inquiries, and additional design information, please specify the product model(s) and/or project requirements in your message.
Teramics offers consulting services for custom MMIC Design & Development.
Teramics has expertise in a broad range of products and technologies in RF/Microwave & mmwave Communications.
Expert Consultants specialize in compound semiconductor technologies in mmwave and high speed optoelectronics markets and our team is available to manage the full supply chain, from definition to volume production.