mmwave I/Q and Image Reject, Fundamental and Sub-harmonic
Teramics mmwave Mixer MMICs offer low conversion loss, wide IF bandwidth, multitone intermodulation products, single tone spurious products, and high isolation. Teramics custom fundamental mixers can be used for up-conversion or down-conversion. Our GaN Mixer MMICs offer highest linearity in the market. Teramics custom Mixers follow space design guidelines and can be Space Qualified.
Teramics custom Mixer MMICs have broad bandwidth, low conversion loss, high isolation, and excellent linearity.
Millimeter-wave Frequency Bands
- K-band Mixers (11 GHz to 21 GHz)
- Ka-band Mixers (19 GHz to 32 GHz)
- Q-band Mixers (30 GHz to 47 GHz)
- V-band Mixers (40 GHz to 53 GHz)
- E-band Mixers (71 GHz to 86 GHz)
- W-band Mixers (80 GHz to 110 GHz)
- D-band Mixers (110-170 GHz)
- Wireless Point-to-point (P2P) and Point-to-multipoint (P2M) Radio
- Transceiver Modules for Wireless Communications, Military and Aerospace Radar
- Electronic Warfare (EW), Signal Intelligence (SIGINT) and Electronic intelligence (ELINT)
- Satellite Communications (SATCOM)
- Phase Array Systems (5G, AESA)
- GaAs, SiGe and GaN Technologies
- Low Conversion Loss
- High Isolation
- Passive Single, Double, and Tripled Balanced Topologies
- Wide IF Bandwidth
- Small Die Size 50 Ohm Matched Designs
- Built-in ESD
- Pb-free RoHS Compliant SMT Packages
- MSL Rating: MSL1
- ESD Rating: Class 1A
- Additional passivation and protection options available
For product data sheets, customization inquiries, and additional design information, please specify the product model(s) and/or project requirements in your message.
Teramics offers consulting services for custom MMIC Design & Development.
Teramics has expertise in a broad range of products and technologies in RF/Microwave & mmwave Communications.
Expert Consultants specialize in compound semiconductor technologies in mmwave and high speed optoelectronics markets and our team is available to manage the full supply chain, from definition to volume production.