Low Phase Noise Amplifiers
Teramics Custom Low Phase Noise Amplifier MMICs
Meets Stringent Requirements of Radar and Communication Systems.
To reduce the BER in data links the jitter and phase noise must be reduced to improve the signal integrity. The improved signal integrity in radar, 5G, EW, instrumentation, military and aerospace and space communication application is achieved in Teramics designs using GaAs and InP HBT mmwave Low Phase Noise Amplifier MMICs. Teramics custom MMIC low phase noise Amplifiers follow space design guidelines and can be Space Qualified.
Teramics custom low phase amplifier MMICs offer ultra low phase noise, high gain, and wide bandwidth with internal DC blocks, positive gain slope, single bias supply and internal 50 Ohm matching circuitry. Teramics Low Phase Noise Amplifiers are ideal for mmWave Receivers for Phased Array Radar, EW, SATCOM and Military Radio, Vector Network Analyzers, Vector Signal Analyzers, Vector Signal Generators and Local Oscillator (LO) Driver.
- Broadband Driver Amplifiers (6 to 18 GHz)
- K-band Driver Amplifiers (15 GHz to 26 GHz)
- Ka-band Driver Amplifiers (24 GHz to 34 GHz)
- Q-band Driver Amplifiers (30 GHz to 42 GHz)
- V-band Driver Amplifiers (40 GHz to 53 GHz)
- E-band Driver Amplifiers (71 GHz to 86 GHz)
- W-band Driver Amplifiers (80 GHz to 110 GHz)
- D-band Driver Amplifiers (110-170 GHz)
- Wireless Point-to-point (P2P) and Point-to-multipoint (P2M) Radio
- Transceiver Modules for Wireless Communications, Military and Aerospace Radar
- Electronic Warfare (EW), Signal Intelligence (SIGINT) and Electronic intelligence (ELINT)
- Satellite Communications (SATCOM)
- Phase Array Systems (5G, AESA)
- GaAs, and InP Technologies
- Ultra Low Phase Noise
- High Gain Broadband Amplifiers
- 50 Ohm Matched Designs
- Built-in ESD
- Pb-free RoHS Compliant SMT Packages
- MSL Rating: MSL1
- ESD Rating: Class 1A
- Additional passivation and protection options available
For product data sheets, customization inquiries, and additional design information, please specify the product model(s) and/or project requirements in your message.
Teramics offers consulting services for custom MMIC Design & Development.
Teramics has expertise in a broad range of products and technologies in RF/Microwave & mmwave Communications.
Expert Consultants specialize in compound semiconductor technologies in mm-wave and high speed optoelectronics markets and our team is available to manage the full supply chain, from definition to volume production.