Low Noise Amplifiers
mmWave Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) MMICs
Designed for Best in Class Performance
Teramics has developed ultra low noise mmwave amplifiers in GaAs, InP, SiGe and GaN to meet stringent design requirements in commercial, military and space application. Teramics LNA offer wideband operation, linearity, very low noise figure, and high gain. Teramics can design custom mmic LNA to from MHZ to > 320 GHz using the most advanced semiconductor processes. Teramics LNA are available in die, QFN and air-cavity Pb-free RoHs SMT packages. With noise figures as low as 0.9 dB in C band (4-8 GHz) and 1.2dB in Ka band, our custom MMIC LNAs are suited for EW, SATCOM and radar applications. Custom LNA design are available > 100 GHz for D-band (110-170 GHz), and 240-320 GHz band.
RF Frequency Bands
- C-band Ultra-low Noise Amplifiers (4 GHz to 8 GHz)
Millimeter-wave MMIC Amplifier Frequency Bands
- K-band Ultra-low Noise Amplifiers (18 GHz to 40 GHz)
- Ka-band Ultra-low Noise Amplifiers (25 GHz to 35 GHz)
- Q-band Ultra-low Noise Amplifiers (32 GHz to 46 GHz)
- V-band Ultra-low Noise Amplifiers (45 GHz to 65 GHz)
- E-band Ultra-low Noise Amplifiers (71 GHz to 86 GHz)
- W-band Ultra-low Noise Amplifiers (80 GHz to 110 GHz)
- D-band Ultra-low Noise Amplifiers (110-170 GHz)
- Wireless Point-to-point (P2P) and Point-to-multipoint (P2M) Radio
- Transceiver Modules for Wireless Communications, Military and Aerospace Radar
- Electronic Warfare (EW), Signal Intelligence (SIGINT) and Electronic intelligence (ELINT)
- Satellite Communications (SATCOM)
- Jamming Resistant High Survivability Receivers
- Phase Array Systems (5G, AESA)
- GaAs, InP, SiGe and GaN Technologies
- Extremely low Noise
- High Gain
- High Input Power Handling
- High Linearity
- High RF Power Survivability
- Positive Single Bias Options
- Low Current Consumption
- 50 Ohm Matched Designs
- Built-in ESD
- RoHS Compliant SMT Packages
- MSL Rating: MSL1
- ESD Rating: Class 1A
- Additional passivation and protection options available
For product data sheets, customization inquiries, and additional design information, please specify the product model(s) and/or project requirements in your message.
Teramics offers consulting services for custom MMIC Design & Development.
Teramics has expertise in a broad range of products and technologies in RF/Microwave & mm-wave Communications.
Expert Consultants specialize in compound semiconductor technologies in mm-wave and high speed optoelectronics markets and our team is available to manage the full supply chain, from definition to volume production.