MMICs for mmwave
Wide bandwidth and Outstanding Phase Noise
Teramics frequency divider custom MMIC offers excellent phase noise performance over temperature, low power consumption, and wide bandwidth.
Teramics frequency divider custom MMIC offers excellent phase noise performance over temperature, low power consumption, and wide bandwidth. Teramics custom frequency dividers follow space design guidelines and can be Space Qualified.
RF Frequency Bands
- Broadband Frequency Divider (0.1 to 26 GHz)
Millimeter-wave Frequency Bands
- K-band Frequency Divider (10 GHz to 20 GHz)
- Ka-band Frequency Divider (19 GHz to 32 GHz)
- Q-band Frequency Divider (30 GHz to 47 GHz)
- V-band Frequency Divider (40 GHz to 53 GHz)
- E-band Frequency Divider (71 GHz to 86 GHz)
- W-band Frequency Divider (80 GHz to 110 GHz)
- D-band Frequency Divider (110-170 GHz)
- Wireless Point-to-point (P2P) and Point-to-multipoint (P2M) Radio
- Transceiver Modules for Wireless Communications, Military and Aerospace Radar
- Electronic Warfare (EW), Signal Intelligence (SIGINT) and Electronic intelligence (ELINT)
- Satellite Communications (SATCOM)
- Phase Array Systems (5G, AESA)
- GaAs, SiGe and InP Technologies
- Low Phase Noise
- Wide bandwidth
- Small Die Size
- Low Power Consumption
- Built-in ESD
- Pb-free RoHS Compliant SMT Packages
- MSL Rating: MSL1
- ESD Rating: Class 1A
- Additional passivation and protection options available
For product data sheets, customization inquiries, and additional design information, please specify the product model(s) and/or project requirements in your message.
Teramics offers consulting services for custom MMIC Design & Development.
Teramics has expertise in a broad range of products and technologies in RF/Microwave & mmwave Communications.
Expert Consultants specialize in compound semiconductor technologies in mmwave and high speed optoelectronics markets and our team is available to manage the full supply chain, from definition to volume production.