GaN, GaAs, SiGe and InP mmWave Driver Amplifier MMICs
High Gain, Dynamic range and State-of-the-art Linearity (IM3)
Teramics custom driver Amplifiers mmics provide high gain and linearity in mmwave frequency bands. Teramics mmwave driver amplifiers are designed for high reliability, are available in die format or surface mount (SMT) MMIC packages. Teramics custom mmic diver Amplifiers follow space design guidelines and can be Space Qualified.
Teramics custom driver amplifier MMICs offer high gain, wide bandwidth with internal DC blocks and internal 50 Ohm matching circuitry. The positive gain slope in Teramics driver amplifiers simplifies the gain slope equalization circuitry in module designs.
- Broadband Driver Amplifiers (DC to 50 GHz)
- K-band Driver Amplifiers (17 GHz to 21 GHz)
- Ka-band Driver Amplifiers (27 GHz to 31 GHz)
- Q-band Driver Amplifiers (37 GHz to 44 GHz and 43 GHz to 46 GHz)
- V-band Driver Amplifiers (47 GHz to 53 GHz)
- E-band Driver Amplifiers (71 GHz to 86 GHz)
- W-band Driver Amplifiers (80 GHz to 110 GHz)
- D-band Driver Amplifiers (110-170 GHz)
- Wireless Point-to-point (P2P) and Point-to-multipoint (P2M) Radio
- Transceiver Modules for Wireless Communications, Military and Aerospace Radar
- Electronic Warfare (EW), Signal Intelligence (SIGINT) and Electronic intelligence (ELINT)
- Satellite Communications (SATCOM)
- Phase Array Systems (5G, AESA)
- GaAs, InP, SiGe and GaN Technologies
- High Gain
- High Linearity
- 50 Ohm Matched Designs
- Built-in ESD
- RoHS Compliant SMT Packages
- MSL Rating: MSL1
- ESD Rating: Class 1A
- Additional passivation and protection options available
For product data sheets, customization inquiries, and additional design information, please specify the product model(s) and/or project requirements in your message.
Teramics offers consulting services for custom MMIC Design & Development.
Teramics has expertise in a broad range of products and technologies in RF/Microwave & mm-wave Communications.
Expert Consultants specialize in compound semiconductor technologies in mm-wave and high speed optoelectronics markets and our team is available to manage the full supply chain, from definition to volume production.