MMICs for mmwave
Custom mmWave Downconverter MMIC Mixers
Teramics mmwave Downconverter MMICs offer low conversion loss, low noise figure, wide IF bandwidth, and excellent image rejection. Teramics mmwave Downconverter MMICs integrate LO multipliers and RF amplifiers. Teramics GaN Downconverter MMICs offer low noise figure, high input power handling and highest linearity in the market. Teramics custom Downconverter follow space design guidelines and can be Space Qualified.
Teramics custom Downconverter MMICs have broad bandwidth, low conversion loss, low noise figure, high isolation, and excellent linearity.
Millimeter-wave Frequency Bands
- K-band Downconverter (11 GHz to 21 GHz)
- Ka-band Downconverter (22 GHz to 46 GHz)
- Q-band Downconverter (30 GHz to 47 GHz)
- V-band Downconverter (40 GHz to 53 GHz)
- E-band Downconverter (71 GHz to 86 GHz)
- W-band Downconverter (80 GHz to 110 GHz)
- D-band Downconverter (110-170 GHz)
- Wireless Point-to-point (P2P) and Point-to-multipoint (P2M) Radio
- Transceiver Modules for Wireless Communications, Military and Aerospace Radar
- Electronic Warfare (EW), Signal Intelligence (SIGINT) and Electronic intelligence (ELINT)
- Satellite Communications (SATCOM)
- Phase Array Systems (5G, AESA)
- GaAs, SiGe and GaN Technologies
- Low Conversion Loss
- High IQ image rejection
- Low Noise Figure
- Wide IF Bandwidth
- Small Die Size
- 50 Ohm Matched Designs
- Built-in ESD
- Pb-free RoHS Compliant SMT Packages
- MSL Rating: MSL1
- ESD Rating: Class 1A
- Additional passivation and protection options available
For product data sheets, customization inquiries, and additional design information, please specify the product model(s) and/or project requirements in your message.
Teramics offers consulting services for custom MMIC Design & Development.
Teramics has expertise in a broad range of products and technologies in RF/Microwave & mmwave Communications.
Expert Consultants specialize in compound semiconductor technologies in mmwave and high speed optoelectronics markets and our team is available to manage the full supply chain, from definition to volume production.