MMICs for mmwave
The Highest Performance for Wideband mmwave Designs
Teramics Broadband Distributed Amplifiers offer uncompromising performance with excellent quality and reliability. The positive gain slope in Teramics distributed amplifiers simplifies gain slope equalization circuitry and with a single bias positive voltage, Teramics custom MMIC distributed amplifiers are ideal in mmWave module designs. Teramics custom mmic distributed Amplifiers follow space design guidelines and can be Space Qualified.
Teramics Distributed Amplifiers have Ultra broadband performance, high efficiency and excellent reliability which makes them ideal for Space, instrumentation and critical applications. Teramics custom tapered broadband distributed amplifier MMICs are used in Millimeter-wave Phased Array Antennas, SATCOM, Radar, and 5G Communications.
- K-band Distributed Amplifiers (2 GHz to 18 GHz and 24 GHz)
- Ka-band Distributed Amplifiers (2 GHz to 30 GHz)
- Q-band Distributed Amplifiers (2 GHz to 40 GHz)
- V-band Distributed Amplifiers (2 GHz to 50 GHz and 67 GHz)
- E-band Distributed Amplifiers (2 GHz to 86 GHz)
- W-band Distributed Amplifiers (2 GHz to 110 GHz)
- D-band Distributed Amplifiers (110-170 GHz)
- Wireless Point-to-point (P2P) and Point-to-multipoint (P2M) Radio
- Transceiver Modules for Wireless Communications, Military and Aerospace Radar
- Electronic Warfare (EW), Signal Intelligence (SIGINT) and Electronic intelligence (ELINT)
- Satellite Communications (SATCOM)
- Jamming Resistant High Survivability Receivers
- Phase Array Systems (5G, AESA)
- GaAs, InP, SiGe and GaN Technologies
- High Gain
- High Input Power Handling
- High Linearity
- High RF Power Survivability
- Positive Single Bias Options
- High Efficiency
- 50 Ohm Matched Designs
- Built-in ESD
- Pb-free RoHS Compliant SMT Packages
- MSL Rating: MSL1
- ESD Rating: Class 1A
- Additional passivation and protection options available
For product data sheets, customization inquiries, and additional design information, please specify the product model(s) and/or project requirements in your message.
Teramics offers consulting services for custom MMIC Design & Development.
Teramics has expertise in a broad range of products and technologies in RF/Microwave & mmwave Communications.
Expert Consultants specialize in compound semiconductor technologies in mmwave and high speed optoelectronics markets and our team is available to manage the full supply chain, from definition to volume production.