Digital Attenuator MMICs for mmwave band
Outstanding Insertion Loss.
Teramics Digital Attenuator MMICs provide broadband digitally controlled attenuation in mmwave band with excellent insertion loss. Teramics custom VVA MMICs follow space design guidelines and can be Space Qualified.
RF Frequency Bands
- Broadband Variable Voltage Attenuators (DC to 50 GHz)
Millimeter-wave Frequency Bands
- K-band Digital Attenuators (2 GHz to 20 GHz)
- Ka-band Digital Attenuators (24 GHz to 34 GHz)
- Q-band Digital Attenuators (18 GHz to 40 GHz)
- V-band Digital Attenuators (40 GHz to 53 GHz)
- E-band Digital Attenuators (71 GHz to 86 GHz)
- W-band Digital Attenuators (80 GHz to 110 GHz)
- D-band Digital Attenuators (110-170 GHz)
- Wireless Point-to-point (P2P) and Point-to-multipoint (P2M) Radio
- Transceiver Modules for Wireless Communications, Military and Aerospace Radar
- Electronic Warfare (EW), Signal Intelligence (SIGINT) and Electronic intelligence (ELINT)
- Satellite Communications (SATCOM)
- Phase Array Systems (5G, AESA)
- GaAs, and GaN Technologies
- Low Insertion Loss
- Wide Attenuation Range
- Broadband Attenuators
- Single DC Control Voltage
- Small Die Size
- 50 Ohm Matched Designs
- Built-in ESD
- Pb-free RoHS Compliant SMT Packages
- MSL Rating: MSL1
- ESD Rating: Class 1A
- Additional passivation and protection options available
For product data sheets, customization inquiries, and additional design information, please specify the product model(s) and/or project requirements in your message.
Teramics offers consulting services for custom MMIC Design & Development.
Teramics has expertise in a broad range of products and technologies in RF/Microwave & mmwave Communications.
Expert Consultants specialize in compound semiconductor technologies in mmwave and high speed optoelectronics markets and our team is available to manage the full supply chain, from definition to volume production.