Differential Amplifier MMICs
Featuring the Highest Performance for Wideband mmwave Designs
Teramics Broadband Differential Amplifiers offer uncompromising performance with excellent quality and reliability. Teramics Broadband Differential Amplifiers can be used as active baluns converting single-ended signals to differential. With a single bias voltage, Teramics custom MMIC differential amplifiers are ideal in ultra linear mmwave module designs. Teramics custom MMIC differential Amplifiers follow space design guidelines and can be Space Qualified.
Teramics Differential Amplifiers have Ultra broadband performance, high gain and excellent reliability which makes them ideal for Space, instrumentation and critical applications. Teramics custom broadband differential amplifier MMICs are used in Millimeter-wave Phased Array Antennas, SATCOM, Radar, instrumentation and 5G Communications.
Millimeter-wave Frequency Bands
- K-band Differential Amplifiers (2 GHz to 26 GHz)
- Ka-band Differential Amplifiers (2 GHz to 30 GHz)
- Q-band Differential Amplifiers (2 GHz to 40 GHz)
- V-band Differential Amplifiers (2 GHz to 50 GHz and 67 GHz)
- E-band Differential Amplifiers (2 GHz to 90 GHz)
- W-band Differential Amplifiers (2 GHz to 110 GHz)
- D-band Differential Amplifiers (110-170 GHz)
- Wireless Point-to-point (P2P) and Point-to-multipoint (P2M) Radio
- Transceiver Modules for Wireless Communications, Military and Aerospace Radar
- Electronic Warfare (EW), Signal Intelligence (SIGINT) and Electronic intelligence (ELINT)
- Satellite Communications (SATCOM)
- Jamming Resistant High Survivability Receivers
- Phase Array Systems (5G, AESA)
- InP and SiGe Technologies
- High Gain
- High Input Power Handling
- High Linearity
- High RF Power Survivability
- Positive Single Bias Options
- High Efficiency
- 50 Ohm Matched Designs
- Built-in ESD
- Pb-free RoHS Compliant SMT Packages
- MSL Rating: MSL1
- ESD Rating: Class 1A
- Additional passivation and protection options available
For product data sheets, customization inquiries, and additional design information, please specify the product model(s) and/or project requirements in your message.
Teramics offers consulting services for custom MMIC Design & Development.
Teramics has expertise in a broad range of products and technologies in RF/Microwave & mm-wave Communications.
Expert Consultants specialize in compound semiconductor technologies in mm-wave and high speed optoelectronics markets and our team is available to manage the full supply chain, from definition to volume production.